Aftermarket fiberglass bedsides for 2014-2020 Toyota Tundra’s are handcrafted right here in America to ensure the kind of quality, durability, and craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Advanced Fiberglass Concepts. Each Tundra fiberglass bedside is made specifically for your model and year and designed for a seamless transition between the factory panels and our aftermarket body panels. These Toyota Tundra prerunner bedsides are a perfect match with our 2014-2020 Toyota Tundra fiberglass fenders to create a build that is ready for any terrain.
- Allows for larger tires without rubbing issues
- Fiberglass bedside is hand-laid in America to ensure quality
- Molded specifically to replace Tundra bedsides
- Designed to be long-lasting even during the toughest rides and climates
- Made in the USA
- Comes standard in semi-gloss white
- Part Number: AFC 143 (5.5’ Bed)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS – BEDSIDES
All of our products are fairly easy to install. You will need a few hand tools and a few hours of time, depending on the products you have purchased. Also, you will reuse most of your stock hardware during this installation—it is typical to have a few screws and bolts left over, however. Advanced Fiberglass Concepts LLC does recommend that a professional install for a seamless fit install these products.
Tools required for most install:
- Socket set
- Drill and drill bits
- Screw drivers (Flat head and Phillips);
- 120 grit sand paper (optional)
- Metal Shears or Sawzall or Plasma Cutter
Refund eligibility for returns is as follows:
- Within 30 days of invoice date: Refund and/or store credit on parts only, less any restocking fees
- After 30 days of invoice date: No returns or refunds after 30 days
Refunds will be given on parts only and excludes shipping, or any other charges. All parts must be returned in the original package, with all supplied parts, cannot be damaged or installed, and must be in original condition. All returned parts must be sent freight prepaid and fully insured and are subject to a re-boxing fee. We recommend using Fedex/UPS ground services with the insured value at the retail price of what’s being returned. Returned parts that are damaged during transit to us are non-returnable. Certain parts are not returnable, including but not limited to wheels and tires that have been mounted and/or installed, fiberglass parts, special and custom orders, electrical items, and closeouts.
Note that all returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking fee. Please include all original packaging, manuals, and ancillary materials in order to avoid being penalized.