Westcott Designs no kickout rock sliders for the all new 2022-’23 Toyota Tundra. Our sliders are laser cut, hand built, and hand welded which make them some of the best on the market. Our sliders are all .120 wall tubing and offered in *DOM steel, in either MIG or TIG welded options. The frame plates and tube gussets are also laser cut out of .188 *HRPO steel and feature a true bolt on install with supplied hardware. No matter what variation you select our sliders in, they will offer you excellent protection. DOM tubing will give you the ultimate protection when out on the trails and will provide you with the most robust impact resistance along with the confidence of the longest lasting and highest quality materials. We have different options for angle of approach (0 degree & 20 degree), with or without top plates and a durable BK59 black powder coat finish.
- Raw DOM, MIG Welded – $1470 a set.
- Raw DOM, TIG Welded – $1570 a set.
- Top plates are optional for an extra $180.00. (Top plates are a great option to assist with ease of either entering or exiting the vehicle; especially helpful if you have little ones around).
- Traditional black powder coat (BK59) for an additional $275.00 per set.
- Currently experiencing around an 8-week lead time on all new slider orders.
Westcott Designs rock sliders are some of the nicest and highest quality rock sliders on the market. Our rock sliders are some of the lightest on the market by nearly 5lbs. per side. We build everything in house in Phoenix, AZ by some of the best welders in the country to make sure our quality is nothing but the best! We laser cut all our tubing and plates, CNC bend all of our tubing and fixture weld everything to make sure tolerances are the same every time.
*DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel)
*HRPO (Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled)