Full Length Lo-Pro Roof Rack
Westcott Designs full length lo-pro roof rack for the 5th generation 4Runner. Offered with an array of visor options for a variety of different lighting solutions. All racks include extrude honed cross bars and *complete hardware for an easy NO DRILL install. We carefully designed our rack to minimize wind noise with all light configurations and our rack has been tested to achieve just over 2mpg better than our competitors’ offerings. Features aluminum construction for light weight (44.2lbs) with steel mounting brackets for strength and to maximize load capacity. Our lo-pro rack features a low profile installed height of just 1.75” and still allows you to mount an RTT and other popular accessories as well. All racks come with a set of our signature Stainless Steel Westcott Designs bottle openers to help you enjoy your favorite refreshments when out on the trails. Lights sold separately.
*TRD PRO models require new factory OEM bolts to attach the rack to the roof of the vehicle (Part #63230-42010) available separately below.
- No cut out visor (plain)
- Single row 40″ (Standard) light bar cut out
- Single row 42″ (Rigid Adapt or similar) light bar cut out
- Single row 44″ (Cali-Raised or similar) light bar cut out
- (10) light 4” cut out (Baja Designs Squadron, Rigid 360 Series or similar)
- (6) light 6” cut out (Baja Designs LP6, Rigid 6″ or similar)
- Signature bottle openers
- Currently 4-6 week production lead time
Note: Our optional floor inserts for our standard height roof rack are NOT compatible with the lo-pro rack. Floor inserts are not available for the lo-pro rack at this time.