Westcott Designs rock sliders for the 200 series Toyota Land Cruiser. Our sliders are laser cut, hand built, and hand welded which make them some of the best on the market. Our sliders are all .120 wall tubing and offered in both *HREW and *DOM steel, in either MIG or TIG welded options. In addition, the frame plates are also laser cut out of .188 *HRPO steel. No matter what variation you select our sliders in, they will offer you excellent protection. For ultimate protection when out on the trails, our DOM tubing option will provide you with the most robust impact resistance along with the confidence of the longest lasting and highest quality materials. Offered with or without top plates and an optional durable BK08 black powder coat finish. *Please note, these sliders are a weld on application only due the frame design of the 200 series Land Cruiser
- Raw HREW, MIG Welded – $1075 a set.
- Raw DOM, MIG Welded – $1199 a set.
- Raw DOM, TIG Welded – $1399 a set.
- Top plates are optional for an extra $180.00. (Top plates are a great option to assist with ease of either entering or exiting the vehicle; especially helpful if you have little ones around).
- Traditional black powder coat (BK08) for an additional $275.00 per set.
- Currently experiencing around an 8-week lead time on all new slider orders.
Westcott Designs rock sliders are some of the nicest and highest quality rock sliders on the market. Our rock sliders are some of the lightest on the market by nearly 5lbs. per side. We build everything in house in Phoenix, AZ by some of the best welders in the country to make sure our quality is nothing but the best! We laser cut all our tubing and plates, CNC bend all our tubing and fixture weld everything to make sure tolerances are the same every time.
*HREW (Hot Rolled Electrically Welded)
*DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel)
*HRPO (Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled)