Westcott Designs NO KICK OUT rock sliders for 2nd & 3rd gen Toyota Tacoma Short Bed & Access Cab (4WD Only). Our sliders are laser cut, hand built, and hand welded which make them some of the best on the market. Our sliders are all .120 wall tubing and offered in both *HREW and *DOM steel, in either MIG or TIG welded options. The frame plates are also laser cut out of .188 *HRPO steel and feature a true bolt on install with supplied hardware. No matter what variation you select our sliders in, they will offer you excellent protection no matter what kind of abuse you put them through and will last for years to come. We have different options for angle of approach (0 degree & 20 degree), with or without top plates and a durable BK08 black powder coat finish. We primer coat all our sliders first to prevent corrosion from forming no matter what the weather conditions they are put through. (Will not fit double cab long bed, see separate listing)
- Raw HREW, MIG Welded – $849 a set.
- Raw DOM, MIG Welded – $999 a set.
- Raw DOM, TIG Welded – $1199 a set.
- Top plates are optional for an extra $150.00. (Top plates are a great option to assist with ease of either entering or exiting the vehicle; especially helpful if you have little ones around).
- Traditional black powder coat (BK08) for an additional $250.00 per set.
- Currently experiencing around an 3-4-week lead time on all new slider orders.
Westcott Designs rock sliders are some of the nicest and highest quality rock sliders on the market. Our rock sliders are some of the lightest on the market by nearly 5lbs. per side. We build everything in house in Phoenix, AZ by some of the best welders in the country to make sure our quality is nothing but the best! We laser cut all of our tubing and plates, CNC bend all of our tubing and fixture weld everything to make sure tolerances are the same every time.
*HREW (Hot Rolled Electrically Welded)
*DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel)
*HRPO (Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled)