This is for a Bilstein TRD PRO (2015 – 2018), available for a 4Runner, Tacoma, or Tundra. This is not a spacer lift. This kit does not change the geometry of the factory suspension. This kit will not limit your factory travel or extend the travel pass factory.
The ride quality is not compromised in anyway. This kit includes everything you will need. You will not need to replace the upper control arms. You can run up to a 33” tire with out a body chop.
This kit provides the following lifts:
- 4Runner (2015 – 2018): 1.5” (front lift) and 1.25” (rear lift)
- Tacoma (2015 – 2016): 1.5” (front lift) and 1” (rear lift)
- Tundra (2015 – 2017): 1.5” (front lift) and 1” (rear lift)
- Lead times for new orders vary from 1-2 weeks for raw finish kits and 2-3 weeks for black anodize finish kits
Refund eligibility for returns is as follows:
- Within 30 days of invoice date: Refund and/or store credit on parts only, less any restocking fees
- After 30 days of invoice date: No returns or refunds after 30 days
Refunds will be given on parts only and excludes shipping, or any other charges. All parts must be returned in the original package, with all supplied parts, cannot be damaged or installed, and must be in original condition. All returned parts must be sent freight prepaid and fully insured and are subject to a re-boxing fee. We recommend using Fedex/UPS ground services with the insured value at the retail price of what’s being returned. Returned parts that are damaged during transit to us are non-returnable. Certain parts are not returnable, including but not limited to wheels and tires that have been mounted and/or installed, fiberglass parts, special and custom orders, electrical items, and closeouts.
Note that all returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking fee. Please include all original packaging, manuals, and ancillary materials in order to avoid being penalized.